Nurse Executive and Nurse Executive, Advanced, Board Certification Test Study Guide
All the registered nurses who are seeking higher certification and recognition can take the nurse executive or the nurse executive advanced board certification test. These tests are administered and organized by the American nurse association and the American nurses credentialing center.
Following eligibility requirements are to be satisfied before appearing for the examination.
- The candidate must hold a current and unrestricted registered nurse certificate. The candidate must hold masters of higher degree in nursing.
- The candidate must have held an administrative position at the nurse executive level.
- The candidate must have completed 30 hours of continuing education in nursing administration within the last three years. >
The examination consists of 175 questions and 150 are scoring while the other 25 questions are meant for future references. The examination is a computer based exam having multiple choice questions.
- Quality Management/Care Management
- Professional Practice Environment
- Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Systems Management
Nurse executive study guide
Nurse executive or the nurse executive advanced examination will allow you seek higher certifications in the nursing field. Your preparation and hard work can make you perform better in the examination. For better preparation you can take the help of nurse executive study guide. This will allow you know the exact examination format and will also let you prepare for the examination in a better manner.